Coping with Late Stage Heart Failure
Written by: Linda Minton | Last reviewed: November 2019
- Coping with Feelings. American Heart Association. Available at: https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/cardiac-rehab/taking-care-of-yourself/coping-with-feelings. Accessed 10/28/19.
- Advanced Heart Failure. American Heart Association. Available at: https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/heart-failure/living-with-heart-failure-and-managing-advanced-hf/advanced-heart-failure. Accessed 10/28/19.
- Planning for the End of Life. Heart Failure Matters. Available at: https://www.heartfailurematters.org/en_GB/Living-with-Heart-Failure/Planning-for-the-end-of-life. Accessed 10/27/19.
- Lemond L, Goodlin SJ. Management of Heart Failure in Patients Nearing the End of Life–There is So Much More To Do. Cardiac Failure Review. 2015;1(1):31. doi:10.15420/cfr.2015.01.01.31.
- End Stages of Heart Failure: What to Expect? Crossroads Hospice. Available at: https://www.crossroadshospice.com/hospice-palliative-care-blog/2017/february/16/end-stages-of-heart-failure-what-to-expect/. Accessed 8/14/19.