Mold exposure lead to heart failure

I was exposed to Stachybotrys aspergillus penicillium and Cladosporium toxic molds on my job as a Federal Ranger due to an Air Conditioner that was installed incorrectly. The condensation was flowing inside the building behind the walls. Toxic mold formed all over. I suffered from anxiety, depression, flu-like symptoms, random nosebleeds, random vomiting, severe diarrhea, developed kidney stones, developed renal carcinoma, and had a right kidney removed, screaming, nightmares, developed arrhythmia and tachycardia I had a heart attack just a few months after the toxic mold exposure.

I told my doctor I thought I was dying. Took 2 years to find a doctor who diagnosed me with CIRS Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome. My health deteriorated from the black mold. I am now at an even greater risk of the COVID virus.

By providing your email address, you are agreeing to our privacy policy. We never sell or share your email address.

This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Heart-Failure.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.

Join the conversation

or create an account to comment.