Mold exposure lead to heart failure
Last updated: March 2022
I was exposed to Stachybotrys aspergillus penicillium and Cladosporium toxic molds on my job as a Federal Ranger due to an Air Conditioner that was installed incorrectly. The condensation was flowing inside the building behind the walls. Toxic mold formed all over. I suffered from anxiety, depression, flu-like symptoms, random nosebleeds, random vomiting, severe diarrhea, developed kidney stones, developed renal carcinoma, and had a right kidney removed, screaming, nightmares, developed arrhythmia and tachycardia I had a heart attack just a few months after the toxic mold exposure.
I told my doctor I thought I was dying. Took 2 years to find a doctor who diagnosed me with CIRS Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome. My health deteriorated from the black mold. I am now at an even greater risk of the COVID virus.
Have you ever avoided going to the doctor out of fear?