Your Healthcare Team: Doctors Who Diagnose and Treat Heart Failure
Written by: Linda Minton | Last reviewed: October 2019
- Mosterd A, Hoes AW. Clinical epidemiology of heart failure. Heart. 2007;93:1137-1146.
- Your Heart Failure Healthcare Team. American Heart Association. Available at: https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/heart-failure/living-with-heart-failure-and-managing-advanced-hf/your-heart-failure-healthcare-team. Accessed 9/7/19.
- Communicating With Your Advanced Heart Failure Healthcare Team. American Heart Association. Available at: https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/heart-failure/living-with-heart-failure-and-managing-advanced-hf/communicating-with-your-advanced-heart-failure-healthcare-team. Accessed 9/8/19.
- What is a Cardiologist? American College of Cardiology. Available at: https://www.cardiosmart.org/Heart-Basics/What-is-a-Cardiologist. Accessed 9/8/19.
- Jaarsma T. Inter-professional team approach to patients with heart failure. Heart. 2005;91(6):832–838. doi:10.1136/hrt.2003.025296
- Your Health Care Team. American College of Cardiology. Available at: https://www.cardiosmart.org/Heart-Basics/Your-Health-Care-Team. Accessed 9/8/19.